It leaves me here, today,
a not skinny (overweight) girl, without major self image issues, who just wants
to be healthy. I can’t guarantee this story will be interesting to read or that
I’ll finally have a breakthrough on this whole workout eat better lifestyle and
become some sort of inspiration to you in whatever you’re going through. This story
is not about some crazy diet I can stick to or a 90 day workout plan I dread
coming home to when I get out of work everyday.
What this story comes down
to is me, for the first time ever actually trying to change my lifestyle. It’s about
me finding ways to be active that will fit into my routine for more than just
two months at a time, it’s about me learning how to make better choices in what
I eat and still like food. I guarantee you I will cave, I will fail, but my
goal is to keep myself accountable with what I want to do here, and take the
times I fail as an opportunity to do better next time and really change my
habits one baby step at time.
So here is what I’m gonna
do, goal one I’m going to keep a food journal on this blog for anyone to see,
at first just writing down what I’m eating and then eventually making goals to
follow on how to eat healthier. Goal two I’m going to write down how I was
active everyday, what workout I did or didn’t do. Goal three will simply be
keeping track of how much water I drink and how much sleep I get everyday, I know
that water and sleep are super important in being healthy and that I don’t get
enough of either one of them so I want to keep track and hopefully I will eventually
figure out how to get more of both. And lastly not really a goal, will be the
blog itself sharing my victories and defeats with the world and keeping you up
to date on my story, thanks in advance for the support.
I'd like to suggest, seeing how you're a very spiritual person and this blog is about a "healthy" lifestyle and we do not "live by bread alone" that you add a page recording what you read for the day. This suggestion comes from every single time I try to focus on something I struggle with my walk. I think it'd be cool if you had a scripture read tab too and I also think it'd go right along with your other tabs.
ReplyDelete